dog theives post taken of why

makes me larf how people say they would actually shoot or kill someone for taking there dogs, but really would thay?

suppose it depends on how quick the ambulance comes if indeed one has been phoned at all :whistling:

no dog is worth ten years inside.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a similar scenario a short while ago.it was alleged that my dog had studded to a bitch bred out of stolen stuff.had to go out my way to prove my dog had never been near the bitch in question whic

well if we new who it was then we wouldn't be on here wrighting about it would we?and if your so smart then why dont you do us all a favour and tell us or are you just talking pish?

makes me larf how people say they would actually shoot or kill someone for taking there dogs, but really would thay?

suppose it depends on how quick the ambulance comes if indeed one has been phoned at all :whistling:

no dog is worth ten years inside.

your right pal its not worth it.but what would you do if someones at your kennels,wait for the rotten mob :icon_redface: dont think so .thats why im ready for the worst case scenario.and its not phoning the mob :gunsmilie: maybee you think im bumming,thats up to you :thumbs:

if i catch these people in my garden,i will not be held resposible for my action's,the same van has been back in my town last thursday so there still about so watch out ...

MOST OF YOU LADS NO WHO THE DOG THEIF IS IN SCOTLAND

well if we new who it was then we wouldn't be on here wrighting about it would we?and if your so smart then why dont you do us all a favour and tell us or are you just talking pish?

• Like 1

thats what i would say mate but the last time somebody put names up the post was deleted but word got round who the 2 names were but no proof yet so what can u do but as a said before its only a matter of time before the cats out the bag but for some reason the only body to defend them on this site was flamin nora a wonder why ????

a dont no about shoot or kill them but a no for certin theres no way the would walk away and in the midle of the night u grab somthing on the way out the door and the red mist cums over u who no s what will happen as a said before thers only one good place for a dog theif lying covered in there own blood what would u do lamping lad if it was ur dogs since ur asking the question

i dont know really, who knows till it actually happens, but its when people say theyed do this and do that, when your there on your own and theres 4 of them most people would shit themselves and just ring thhe police.

if thats ur attituide lamping lad a would not like to get into a fight when ur with me

I know for a fact one of those people has never been involved in dog theft and never would be tell me what you would do if you seen someone name an innocent person you know and slander their good name? ps I was not the only person who had something to say about it ask the mods :thumbs:

1 that I can say 100% fact they are innocent :yes: if the name etc goes on again the person will be seeking legal advice for defamatation of character if someone thinks this person is involved in dog theft why has nobody ever called the police or why has no one ever gone to their house? :hmm: if I thought someone had stole my dogs or tried to I would be round there as quick as. its dead easy to be a keyboard hard man and put things up because you have a grudge against someone. the person has had dogs stolen off them and hates dog theives so why would they steal a dog? plus the description doesnt match. slander is wrong end of. if you have a problem with someone deal with them in real life not fantasy world :bye:

1 that I can say 100% fact they are innocent :yes: if the name etc goes on again the person will be seeking legal advice for defamatation of character if someone thinks this person is involved in dog theft why has nobody ever called the police or why has no one ever gone to their house? :hmm: if I thought someone had stole my dogs or tried to I would be round there as quick as. its dead easy to be a keyboard hard man and put things up because you have a grudge against someone. the person has had dogs stolen off them and hates dog theives so why would they steal a dog? plus the description doesnt match. slander is wrong end of. if you have a problem with someone deal with them in real life not fantasy world :bye:

had a similar scenario a short while ago.it was alleged that my dog had studded to a bitch bred out of stolen stuff.had to go out my way to prove my dog had never been near the bitch in question :wallbash: which i proved.but for they few days of FAULSE allegations,it wasnt nice i can assure you :no: people should not be named as dog theives unless it can be proved.it was a bad enough time for me,and that was for supposedly breeding to stolen stuff :no: dont wish that stigma on anyone,unless they are guilty.atb the drover ;)

• Like 2

:hmm:

u would have to ask who ever put the names up in the first place only they will be the only ones that will have a reason for nameing them and as u seem to no alot about them flamin nora u could mebee tell us why somebody would name them in the first place and a would not say its a grudge as u put it av fell out with a few folk in ma time but never called any of them dog theives out of spite as the old indian used to say where theres smoke theres fire :but an sure the guys on here are more than willing to listen why they were named in the first place and if these guys are no guilty of being what said about them why should the be bothered about what one guy has said after all there has only been one guy but dont send a pm to me put it up hear for everybody to read

cobra this is what happened that I know of, a post was put on by someone called "gripperbhoy" and it was spotted by a few people by the time I saw it the post had been edited but the edited version contained a slanderous comment seeming to try to point the finger at a 100% innocent person. I had a phone conversation with someone else from the site who was not happy about the comments made and several reports I know of were made about gripperbhoys post. the mods removed the whole thread but this was never the intention the thread should of been left on minus the false allegation. you might not call someone a dog theif out of spite because your a genuine bloke but theres others out there who will go to any levels to have a go at someone. to be a called a dog theif is a serious allegation if no facts or proof can be given why should the comment be allowed to stay up? it wasnt removed immediately so a lot of people would have read it how would you feel if someone named you and the town where you live as a dog theif would you or any of your mates who know you well be happy about that? :thumbdown:

thats true but surely these 2 guys must no this gripperboy and why he has a grudge agianst them have ur 2 mates been and sorted this out whith him and why he would put there names up in the first place becuse thats what any one else would do

nobody has any idea who gripperbhoy is the mods havent been able to find out either, if the person im talking about knew who it was they would have sorted it by now :thumbs: on the same token if you thought someone was a dog theif or involved in it surely the right course of action would be to pay them a visit or the police admitedly they are as good as a fish on a bloody bicycle but a lot of people would ring them as first port of call. if anyone reading this thinks the 2nd person named is involved in that scum bag activity of taking another mans dogs then deal with it, the person welcomes and awaits it as they have nothing to hide, but legal advice and action will be taken if any more slanderous comments appear on this site or any other. cheers :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

:hmm:

use 2 are the same people just wined up merchants ?