TATTO PICS of Patterdales

Guest AngelicAcid

Any pics of working patterdales that could be used for tattoos, or tattoos them selves.

Best thing to do is find a picture or photo of a terrier working convert it into a line drawing and get a stencil for tattooing made.A pal of mine had an underground scene from a well known print,the one with tree roots showing etc;looks great,not had any tattoos done myself but if was to have a tattoo it would have to be a terrier working or not,

Higgins.

cheers lads, Higgins, was the pic. you mentiones the one with the terrier athis first fox?

Could be,i think earth has the right one but the name doesn't seem right,i think he could be derek hobson,check it out,

Higgins.

cheers lads, Higgins, was the pic. you mentiones the one with the terrier athis first fox?

Could be,i think earth has the right one but the name doesn't seem right,i think he could be derek hobson,check it out,

Higgins.

derek holden :thumbs:

Higgins.

derek holden :thumbs:

sure its not homden? cant remember,either way,very talented.i had alot of his,all gone now through moving :wallbash:

Guest AngelicAcid

Never thought of that to be truthfully mate, these 2 blokes are the best i have seen, and done it for 40 years.

The shading is unreal.

not your usual crap.

His nephew is doing me some lettering, but he is no where near as good at pics, Highly reccomended.

WHY DON,T TAKE A PHOTO OF YOUR BEST TERRIER, OR OLD PIC,S OF YA TERRIERS THEN TAKE IT TO THE TATTO LAD, GET HIM TO DRAW IT FIRST ,IF IT LOOK,S SHIT USE THE ONE OUT OF A BOOK OR SOMETHING ,BUT AT LEAST IT,S YOUR DOG PAST OR PRESANT.