always expect the unexpected !

Got up at first light had a look out the window :unsure: .....its dry :yahoo:

Got up fed the ferts and boiled a couple of eggs for me :D

got out the gate and a wee spit of rain started.....it'll not come to much thinks me :hmm:

After a 20 min i get too my stomping ground its comin sideways........ it only goes skin deep right ?? :cry:

i carry's on anyway gets to the first warren i had in mind and the railworkers had some large machinery workin right on top of it :no:

never mind thinks me plenty more sets to do :tongue2:

gets to the next warren and it looks dead....appart from the big gaping hole someones dug and not backfilled :censored:

on route to the next set i saw a rabbit run through a strip of trees and just disapear ?? :unsure:

on closer inspection it was i 6 holer i didnt know about ! :yes: so i netted up using my brand new nets hand tied by your's truely :D .....first i'v ever done!

its a nice little bury so i thought i would try my silver jill (this years) as she's not seen alot of action !

puts her down and within a few minutes the first ones in the net :yahoo: only thing is another 3 came out right behind it and away shortly followed by the young jill :rocker:

got too the next set and entered my trusted albino jill RUMMBLE RUMMBLE and bang rabbit bolts hits the net shortly followed buy a thump against the fence post and knocks its self out :icon_eek:

couldnt feckin beleive it !!!!

just goes to show every times a new expeirence :laugh:

i ended up with 8 in total and back in the house for half 1......soaked through i might add

but hey it dont half beat the office ;)