recent mating

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shagydog is the true sire to this bitch, hes a jibber and they will make shitte pups lol!     ATB PAL

ANY DOG THAT GOES TO GROUND KNOWS THE CRAIC. A BITCH OF 4 YRS OLD CAOULD'NT HAVE SEEN MORE THAN 2 1/2 SEASONS GRAFT, MAYBE I'M DIFFERENT TO YASELF, BUT I WOULD'NT BREED FROM A BITCH WITH ANY LESS THAN 3 FULL SEASONS GRAFT BEHIND HER. MAKING SURE SHE HAD AT LEAST 2 BIG TIMES PER SEASON UNDER HER BELT. I ONLY ASKED A GENUINE QUESTION, AS I SAID I WAS'NT PICKING AT YA. AS FOR THE COMMENT ABT THE BITCH BEING SWOLLEN, SHE STILL LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS ENGLISH BULL IN HER.

ANY DOG THAT GOES TO GROUND KNOWS THE CRAIC. A BITCH OF 4 YRS OLD CAOULD'NT HAVE SEEN MORE THAN 2 1/2 SEASONS GRAFT, MAYBE I'M DIFFERENT TO YASELF, BUT I WOULD'NT BREED FROM A BITCH WITH ANY LESS THAN 3 FULL SEASONS GRAFT BEHIND HER. MAKING SURE SHE HAD AT LEAST 2 BIG TIMES PER SEASON UNDER HER BELT. I ONLY ASKED A GENUINE QUESTION, AS I SAID I WAS'NT PICKING AT YA. AS FOR THE COMMENT ABT THE BITCH BEING SWOLLEN, SHE STILL LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS ENGLISH BULL IN HER.

Edited by shagydog
  • Like 1
Guest fence_hopper

no matter how good your dogs are theres always people trying to bring others down. hey but thats how the hunting life works.

good luck with the litter :thumbs:

agreed! some people are just to quick to judge! can we all just get along wallbash.gif an hopefully have a laugh along way! thumbs.gif

thats fine when people tell the truth about dogs that are being bred.bigging yourself up online will find you out,when you buy off trust and someones word you expect a person to be honest,I know the bitch and if you two lads are honest,its hardly done anything,4or 5 weeks work don't make it a seasoned terrier,the stud dog on the other hand is a well proven known worker,be sure the truth will find you out,you took the plaudits so now you must take the criticism,remember I know where most of that damage was done to that bitch,hands up,your mates been found out,wirralman

agreed! some people are just to quick to judge! can we all just get along wallbash.gif an hopefully have a laugh along way! thumbs.gif

thats fine when people tell the truth about dogs that are being bred.bigging yourself up online will find you out,when you buy off trust and someones word you expect a person to be honest,I know the bitch and if you two lads are honest,its hardly done anything,4or 5 weeks work don't make it a seasoned terrier,the stud dog on the other hand is a well proven known worker,be sure the truth will find you out,you took the plaudits so now you must take the criticism,remember I know where most of that damage was done to that bitch,hands up,your mates been found out,wirralman

Edited by shagydog
Guest DogFaceKillah

bigging myself up? i have got nothing to big meself up about! :hmm:

Guest fence_hopper

even if thats the the trueth mate they sound like they'ed be worth a go, the end off the day if the bitch has good blood the pups should have a good chance with a good sire behind them, if the sires 10 who sez he'll be able to sire a litter next time she's in season you never know what will happen around the corner. the bitch aint getting any younger neither.

Edited by fence_hopper