"Chaz" / "Charlie"

my pups granddam on the sires side is 'penny' mate. the sire of my pup must be out that litter then your on bout

he is a wooly type

but thinks its a different penny mate cause penny im on bout was out of a bitch called mouse i think

Edited by Rain

my pups granddam on the sires side is 'penny' mate. the sire of my pup must be out that litter then your on bout

he is a wooly type

but thinks its a different penny mate cause penny im on bout was out of a bitch called mouse i think

Rain, you might be on about the same bitch (penny) I am not sure now she is foxy/charlie bred, I may of got it a bit wrong. Also I found that the dog I am on about is not called chaz its definately Charlie

Do you know anything about the son from penny and Barney called Charlie. He is between 2-3yrs and supposed to be on form.

no dout someone got a bitch in season :whistling: ole chaz can do is job when it counts dont worry about that winter fen dog when the going gets tuff ole chaz gets going next queston :toast:

I reckon your right slips, theres no doubt that someone must have a bitch in season somewhere....but its not me. :no: A mate just asked if I could find out anything about him :thumbs:

no dout someone got a bitch in season :whistling: ole chaz can do is job when it counts dont worry about that winter fen dog when the going gets tuff ole chaz gets going next queston :toast:

I reckon your right slips, theres no doubt that someone must have a bitch in season somewhere....but its not me. :no: A mate just asked if I could find out anything about him :thumbs:

berty1 hes name is charlie its change to chaz now is father is barney.[ mother] out standing merlin/eve bitch bf the owner if im right .hes heavy duty dog lookin forward to takin a few brekfast off him this winter :thumbs:

he is a wooly type

Rain, you might be on about the same bitch (penny) I am not sure now she is foxy/charlie bred, I may of got it a bit wrong. Also I found that the dog I am on about is not called chaz its definately Charlie

Do you know anything about the son from penny and Barney called Charlie. He is between 2-3yrs and supposed to be on form.

Not sure mate but pups sire is really on form

he is a wooly type

Not sure mate but pups sire is really on form