update on saluki greyhound first cross pups

my litter of genuine first cross saluki greyhounds are 5 weeks old on sunday dam my own greyhound bitch fawn 25tts old fashioned heavy boned greyhound who ran over 2 4 and 6 bends for me always in top heat or opens a very very gutsy and biddable greyhound bred from one of the top australian studs that had terrific early pace.

sire tony burns full saluki sonny a very very fast full saluki that has been matched many times this year against full salukis and saluki crosses.bred directly from deacon and kizzie lines this is the same sire as billy gouldings litter in this weeks countrymans weekly and he rates the dog very highly as do some of the most respected match runners in the country. i will shortly put up pictures of the dam sire and pups . these pups are very well rearted strong pups a member on here who has bought a bitch pup could not believe they were only 4 and half week old. they are wormed and dewclawed and £250 each dog or bitch in the right hands they should make good match dogs or allrounders . reared and entered properly.

• Like 1

cheers boys tbh not that worried half the litter are allready sold some were ordered before they were born and a nice advert coming out in c weekly next week.

cheers boys tbh not that worried half the litter are allready sold some were ordered before they were born and a nice advert coming out in c weekly next week.

nice pups mate like the one with white round its neck . shouldnt have any probs with selling them