Florence Court Country Fair

Florence Court Country Fair, Florencecourt, Co. Fermanagh Sunday 30th May Don’t miss this annual event! A great day out with Terrier, Whippet and Lurcher Show & Racing ( organised by the Mid Antrim Terrier Club), rare breeds, local craft stalls, live music and much more.

Think the Moira Game Fair is the one to be at though!

Pity Moira changed the date of their show to compete with the long established Florencecourt Fair date. But Florenceourt always draws a good crowd.

does anyone know what time the terrier and lurchet showing starts at?

Have you seen the prizes on offer up at the Moira show for the lurchers and terriers? Thats where we're heading.

Will you not be there already Bill?

Terrier & lurcher showing at Florencecourt will start at 1.30pm. Two top IRISH judges : John Kelly Lurchers and Tom Flynn, Galway for Terriers. These two guys are veteran handlers and judges and really know their stuff. If your dog wins under these guys - it will be good!

Think the Moira Game Fair is the one to be at though!

Pity Moira changed the date of their show to compete with the long established Florencecourt Fair date. But Florenceourt always draws a good crowd.

Its a pity the Racing and Showing is not on a Saturday as usual at Moira, as i have family and friends that can only go on Saturday, now they will have to miss out on seeing our lovely dogs racing and showing..I have always enjoyed both shows as each of them had something different to offer, i always loved the setting at Florencecourt but will be going to Moira as it is a Gamefair, but would liked to have gone to both of them as usual...

Have you seen the prizes on offer up at the Moira show for the lurchers and terriers? Thats where we're heading.

Will you not be there already Bill?

I'm not Bill but I was up at Moira both days and can only congratulate those who organise it. We have had a fantastic couple of days. Yesterday was good despite the rain, today was great! Well done!