LAMPS

Guest Frank

THE BEST  

86 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH ONE?

• Clulite
    • Light Force

As i am getting a wee bit fed up with my Light Force and its dodgy connections, ( only had it a year) i was thinking of getting a clulite instead.

So, whats more popular i wonder? :hmm:

Which one do you have?

If yoy could explain the reason for your vote, i would be greatfull. ;)

I have only chosen these 2 lamps, as thats all in interested in.

Cheers,

Frank.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool

i voted clulite for reliability alone.... very cheap as well,,, and cant stress enough about how useful the secondary bulb is... never had to stumble home in the dark yet, even when the battery is deceased theres always enough power for the 15watt secondary bulb to guide you home...

I have done 3 light force in a year………..connections always go, or the trigger or both.

Have had my clulite for about 8 years. It just keeps going. But it’s not so good for shooting. No where near the same beam as he light force.

So my answer is both and I will just have to keep buying new lamps. :angry:

Cheers

Spike

Guest LamperJohn
clulite.british made easy to get spares and you can drop em and they still shine,lightforce ,aussie made bad connections and when you drop em they dont shine,& the clulite as a better filter set up.

I think you,ve got it the wrong way round mate clu lite lamps have a glass lense if you drop it it will smash for certan, all lightforce lamps can be dropped and its vertaly inpossible to break the head or lense so what the wireing mite be dodgey on some lamps its not hard to re wire also after a few seasons the clu lite beam starts to go dull ,i had one for 5 years. now i use a lightforce 170 the beams better clearer better for the dogs on large fields ive had it 2 years now so far its been spot on.

Thanks very much so far folks. :) Keep it coming, although, the clulite by peoples experiences so far seems the most reliable. ;)

I think ill still keep my Lightforce and end up wiring it to the battarie and buying a clulite at some stage. :D

Cheers,

Frank.