springer

i have got a 5 mouth old springer dog pup here with papers that i am geting rid of due to i got no time to do anything with him i am looking for £150 for him he is liver and white any boby looking for 1 please let me now thanks

just what im looking for i got a bitch who is 6 mouths old and want a dog do you have any pic? happy hunting marc

i have got a 5 mouth old springer dog pup here with papers that i am geting rid of due to i got no time to do anything with him i am looking for £150 for him he is liver and white any boby looking for 1 please let me now thanks

just what im looking for i got a bitch who is 6 mouths old and want a dog do you have any pic? happy hunting marc

what happened to the 2 you had Marcort mate?? I personally wouldn't have 2 6months old spaniels they need individual attention in my opinion

Hi mate any pics im in the neath area.

Cheers,

Steve.

what happened to the 2 you had Marcort mate?? I personally wouldn't have 2 6months old spaniels they need individual attention in my opinion

sent you pm

sent y

ill get some pic of the dog up in a bit boys you will have to wite a bit

I personally wouldn't have 2 6months old spaniels they need individual attention in my opinion

Ive got 4 5 month old springers right now, trust me you will cope fine with two :thumbs:

I think as long as you know the breed and you know what you doing thing will b fine some people think you can only train one dog at a time but i know thats not right happy hunting marc

I personally wouldn't have 2 6months old spaniels they need individual attention in my opinion

Ive got 4 5 month old springers right now, trust me you will cope fine with two :thumbs:

I think as long as you know the breed and you know what you doing thing will b fine some people think you can only train one dog at a time but i know thats not right happy hunting marc

Marc received your PM mate, no worries in explaining yourself, well done on the keeper job, wish you luck if you get the pup looks a belter, I personally would prefer to have one pup on at a time but each to their own, :thumbs: