• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good little show...enjoyed it! Judges seemed to judge the dogs rather than the people which was great to see!

Does any one know if the trophies from the Championships have to go back next year? I presume they do...just want to check for sure.

Shell

It was a good little show...enjoyed it! Judges seemed to judge the dogs rather than the people which was great to see!

Does any one know if the trophies from the Championships have to go back next year? I presume they do...just want to check for sure.

Shell

think thats a yes shell chap who won champ lurcher last year returned it early sunday befor show check with mark number in first post about show if you have trouble i,ll pm you his mob number :thumbs: are you still involved with the little hounds.

congrats to andy for winning champion terrier ive left fell type and true saxon still there trying to compete in the singing competion; my bet is on jay had a gud day cracking show true working judges missed a gud day terrier2 lol mrs fell type

hey mrs fell type,i always seem to miss the gud uns!but could nt really show under the said judge as he is a mate...see ya soon :boogy:

think thats a yes shell chap who won champ lurcher last year returned it early sunday befor show check with mark number in first post about show if you have trouble i,ll pm you his mob number :thumbs: are you still involved with the little hounds.

Thanks for the reply. We'll be going to the show next year anyway so will just take it back with us.

Not involved with the hounds now nope...left kennels couple of yrs back and try to stay out of the way now!

congrats to andy for winning champion terrier ive left fell type and true saxon still there trying to compete in the singing competion; my bet is on jay had a gud day cracking show true working judges missed a gud day terrier2 lol mrs fell type

hey mrs fell type,i always seem to miss the gud uns!but could nt really show under the said judge as he is a mate...see ya soon :boogy:

we were aving a pint with him after and mentioned you and baffy said youd been owt with him lovley bloke and a cracking judge for a change