Woodland DPM Viper Assault vest **MINT CONDITION**

Viper Assault Vest, British Army woodland DPM pattern. All pouches are lined with a water proof layer. A variety pouches, including back compartment ideal for putting hydration bladders in and magazine pouches (perfect size for a few mars bars :-), 9 pouches all together.

You can fit enough food, water and ammo in the vest for a good day's hunting.

Blends in to my B.A. Woodland DPM field jacket when i wear it. Only wore the vest once, I need the money towards a new Air rifle scope, so am getting rid of a few things and thought would be useful to someone else, i paid £37 for the vest a few months ago, so this is a good deal.

Absolutely perfect condition, no dirt or damage whatsoever.

£20 + £5 p+p

Edited by No-more-rabbits

Viper Assault Vest, British Army woodland DPM pattern. All pouches are lined with a water proof layer. A variety pouches, including back compartment ideal for putting hydration bladders in and magazine pouches (perfect size for a few mars bars :-), 9 pouches all together.

Blends in to my B.A. Woodland DPM field jacket when i wear it. Only wore the vest once, I need the money towards a new Air rifle scope, so am getting rid of a few things and thought would be useful to someone else, i paid £37 for the vest a few months ago, so this is a good deal.

£20 + £5 p+p

£20 + £5 p+p

got any pics mate

£20 + £5 p+p

I have one of these, very useful indeed and durable paid £34 for mine :icon_eek: from my local army surplus. good luck with the sale.