long ears last night

went out fairly early it was about 9 oclock. a bit late for me boy but he likes to come out with me and dogs and i promised him we would go for a shine.. anway we went about a mile from where i live and started across a few fields were know theres always a bunnyies and hares we got to our destenation and there was nothing about except a pair of foxes my dogs a bit young to slip him on them so we carried on not that i would slip him anway even if he was ready :whistle: . :D . so we got to the next field and look what i found on the floor... :whistle: my lad loved it and hes pestering me to go again .also so a couple of roe.. and

other hare but it was to still and bright to get near them..

[

attachmentid=7533]

[

attachmentid=7535]

[

attachmentid=7536]

sorry about quailty of pics

he was born first of january so that makes him ten months old hes merlin n eve x minshaw dont no much about breeding lines i got him threw a freind who nows a bit about them all i know the sire was greyx saluki and dam is gry x collie hes 25" to the shoulder and hes a cracker but iam bound to think that hes my dog. :D

well done mate, a long ear caught with a dog,,,, now thats how it should be!!!! :clapper:
your right old school thats the only way mabye not on the lamp but somtimes you just seem to let go if you no what i mean as thow its an automatic reaction :D
i got one out of the same litter pal and its,so similar in colour to yours i knew straight away it was from the same litter,i dont have a camera but will borrow one soon and send you a couple of pics
what part of the country did you get him from pal..??????
well done mate, a long ear caught with a dog,,,, now thats how it should be!!!! :clapper:

Nobody said anything about catching it with a dog...............the bloke found it, been finding a lot of roadkill myself lately..........good find fella ;)

JOEB