I Hate this bank holiday.

I feel like a kid on Xmas eve.

I know, having spoken to the firearms department in Bristol last week, that my FAC Certificate is in the post, (with a variation for .223 and .308).

I have the rifles all sorted, paid for etc, waiting to be picked up, and can't do so until Mr Postman arrives, and he isn't going to do that today because it's Bank Holiday.

On a better note, I got my new Beretta A400 last week and I am very pleased with it, it fits me like a glove, and is very light to handle and fire.

It cycled everything except some 21gram carts we tried. The finish on the gun is very good and although I have only had it a few days, I just know I'm going to be happy with it.

Bank holidays Bah humbug.

F**k that, that would do my head in :laugh: well I've had the same experience waiting for my FAC to come back when I paid for my 204ruger and it was just waiting to be picked up but was worth the wait though had my first charlie a couple of hours after zeroing it :gunsmilie:

I feel like a kid on Xmas eve.

I know, having spoken to the firearms department in Bristol last week, that my FAC Certificate is in the post, (with a variation for .223 and .308).

I have the rifles all sorted, paid for etc, waiting to be picked up, and can't do so until Mr Postman arrives, and he isn't going to do that today because it's Bank Holiday.

On a better note, I got my new Beretta A400 last week and I am very pleased with it, it fits me like a glove, and is very light to handle and fire.

It cycled everything except some 21gram carts we tried. The finish on the gun is very good and although I have only had it a few days, I just know I'm going to be happy with it.

Bank holidays Bah humbug.

Yeah that must be very frustrating! Whats the .308 rifle youve gone for?

Im sat indoors and keep looking out the window hoping that the wind fecks off, ive made some loads for the .204 and windy days arnt good for load development!

JKM - sounds like your getting on well with yer .204 what weight bullets dose yours like and what rifle.

Cheers Sam

Yeah I am it's a great gun mine likes 40grain and it's a remington 700 with a wildcat predator 8 with a millet 6-25x56 and haris bipod expensive bit of kit but well worth the money :thumbs:

What setup you got on your 204 sam????

Yeah I am it's a great gun mine likes 40grain and it's a remington 700 with a wildcat predator 8 with a millet 6-25x56 and haris bipod expensive bit of kit but well worth the money :thumbs:

What setup you got on your 204 sam????

Ive got a remmy 700 SPS Varmint, IOR Valdada 8-25x50 with 35mm tube, Pes T12 Mod, the stock is HS Precision that has been Pillar bedded, lightend trigger pull, re-crowned & harris pod.

Mine never really liked the 40grns, i roll my own 39grn Sierra Blitzkings.

Do you reload?

Cheers Sam

Sounds lika a very nice setup mate, mine doesn't mind 39grain but get a much better group with the 40grain no don't load myself get my dad to do mine he has loads of time on he's hands gives him something to do :laugh: