You couldnt make it up

Ah New Labour and their "Fairness for all " policies ! :realmad: Fair unless of course you are a WHITE MINORITY............

Hitler started with the gypsies............ I'd start with the fecking Gunga Dins !! :diablo:

Never mind giving the racist paki a car, how about giving him something to remind him of home !! :clapper::D

saudi_killings1.jpg

Heard he's got 5 lurchers and is using the money to by a Landy to carry them around :11: :11: :11:

With a bit of luck MI5 will have turned it into a car bomb.

Good old Mr Bliar looking after his voters yet again. :diablo:

If i wore a silly hat and stood in the street preaching mumbo-jumbo do you think they would buy me a new car???

Oh yes, i'll have to knock out about 15 kids as well :whistle: :whistle:

my mate's a car dealer and he had a car advertised in the trader which 4 kosavans (i dont know how to spell it) came to look at.they agreed to buy the car for £1500 if he would take a cheque, so they left a small deposit after asking him what name to put on the cheque.

they returned a couple of hours later with a cheque in his name from the DHSS :o

Guest LEARNER

WE MUST BE THE ONLY RACE OF PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, THATS LETTING THIS HAPPEN, JUST HOPE ONE DAY ,SOME ONE COMES ALONG , TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOMS, GOODNESS KNOWS WE HAVE HAD TO FIGHT LIKE HELL FOR A THOUSAND YEARS TO KEEP IT, NOW ITS ALL GONE TO PIECES, EVERYONE I KNOW OR MEET, ARE SICK OF IT, YET NOTHINGS DONE, IF WE SPEAK OUR MINDS WE ARE RACIST, IF THEY SPEAK THIER MINDS ,THIER HERO,S.

:hunter: :ph34r: :ph34r: there aint no black on the union jack so send those pakis back i,m all for kicking them b**tards back too thier own country if we commit a crime we do the time we dont run off too some other country an ask them too keep us get them too f*ck out of ours , they get everything from the gov and i get f**k all when i,m not working as my wife works full time :ph34r: :hunter::big_boss::hunter: :aggressive:
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to design a kitchen (FT job) for a family of Pakis the other night - on my bosses advice I used 'The Paki Close'. Goes like this:

Real price - £12 grand

Write prices of everything on a piece o paper and ask him to help count it up (cos I'm shite @ countin :whistle:

Numbers on paper total £17 grand (big kitchen - gotta be for every c**t in the house), I asks him to confirm my counting.

Misty - "I make it £14 grand?" :angel:

Paki "Spot on" :mamba:

Misty "Happy with the price?" :whistle:

Paki "Absolutely" :mamba:

Result? He thinks he got a deal , he thinks he did me for £3K, I sold it £2grand over-priced - extra £600 commission on top of my normal commission - stitched the c**t right up :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: AND his brother-in-law wants me to go see him next door and sort his kitchen out too!!! :good::yahoo: :whistle: :clapper::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have never been racist but i do think something has to be done to remind people of our laws. We have to respect their laws in their country.

Also this is an Island, and a struggle for space.