genuine first cross

a litter of 10 genuine first cross saluki x greyhounds pups are a week old today 6 bitches and 4 dogs the mother is my own bitch who i raced before she was injured and won a lot of races with her including open race. she is a old fashioned type greyhound 25tts and thick set and heavy boned a stunnning looking bitch even for a greyhound the sire is a well known coursing saluki that is sought after as a sire very very good dog on long ears . pups will be wormed dewclawed and jabbed if still here with me some are allready ordered but dogs and bitches available to order at £250 each. thats the price if its to expensive fair enough but please no slaging off like ive seen on other posts thanks john. anyone needing any more imformation can get in touch on tel 07779330113 no withheld numbers will be answered thanks again for reading the post.

cheers riohog yes they are very strong pups 12 days old in photos been dewclawed and they were wormed yesterday they will be jabbed as well for new owners if their still here when i do mine

got some cracking pictures of the dam and sire but their on my phone and havnt got a lead to download them the sire is top class breeding. and in his own right as a coursing dog he.is a grandson of cruize of shildon goes directly back to cruise and kizzy line .

this is the strongest litter i have ever bred allready climbing out of their bed and some are walking on all four legs and only 2 weeks old . will get some more piccies up in 2 weeks .