wouldnt the meat be full of disases

Wouldn't dream of feeding my dogs 1 of those dirty stinking disease ridden animals. I like to think of my dogs as workers and after a hard days graft deserve the best grub possible. :thumbs:

The parasite burden from a fox would be ridiculous! Youle be giving the poor c**t drontal, frontline, ivermectin and mange treatments by the bucketfull to try and repair all the damage done by giving him fox. If you want to feed your dogs on meat (and i recomend that you DO) then get some offcuts off the butchers and go and catch some rabbits.

get yer arse down the slaughter house tight arse and buy your dog some grub.

never said i was going to feed ma dog fox meat im just trying to make a conversation my dogs are fed good grub such as raw rabbit, lamb bones, chicken mince mixed with redmill xcel + veg, chicken wings , and tripe now and agen cause i hate the smell :thumbs:

never said i was going to feed ma dog fox meat im just trying to make a conversation my dogs are fed good grub such as raw rabbit, lamb bones, chicken mince mixed with redmill xcel + veg, chicken wings , and tripe now and agen cause i hate the smell :thumbs:

glad to here your dogs are fed right :thumbs: leave the foxes 4 the maggots to feed on ;)

glad to here your dogs are fed right :thumbs: leave the foxes 4 the maggots to feed on ;)

sure will pal :thumbs::thumbs: