the only thing i have seen eat a dead fox was a big boar in mid febuary(minus for weeks) and he must have been starving as he ate a big tom cat(frozen solid) on one night and came back for the fox the next night.

i have a few foxes around the places i shoot over that have been lying there for weeks and have not been touched by anything but flies and ants.

waidmann

mate i would watch feeding to much red mills excel this time of year while dogs are resting through the summer months, as its to high in protein. you dont do is kidneys any good. plus you wont see any difference when you start conditioning in the hunting season.

• 2 weeks later...

i was just wondering if eny 1 had shot a fox and skinned it and guttet it and used the meat as dog food has it been done can the meat be used i dont have a clue what so ever thats why im asking cheers

i was just wondering if eny 1 had shot a fox and skinned it and guttet it and used the meat as dog food has it been done can the meat be used i dont have a clue what so ever thats why im asking cheers

yes tried fox years ago the dogs were fine killing it but would not touch it when was cooked its strange they must know sumat we dont .or is it because theyve been domesticated over generations.ps a fox

wont eat its own when killed we tried it only rots .then its down 2 th flies and maggots.expat

• 1 month later...