malamutex greys

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whin if thats aimed i'd be carefull all i speak is the truth i dont pretend to know it all and mals luckly is about the only dog i could call my self an expert on and just happens to be a mal topic yo

so am i right in saying you have bred a litter with no intentions of keeping one yourself and are selling them to anyone with £300 maybe your not a peddler but it sure looks that way from here.

Selling to friends. FCUK! im glad im not your friend. If they are friends and you are a genuine guy, NOT in it for the cash then you should give them a pup free of charge. True colours have appeared.

Posted Images

its simple realy by adog breed them peddle them,work it once in a while put pics uop say nice dog great dog another peddlar look at all them on these dog marts ive never ben on them but afew welsh lads have told me about the purogatives of some on here sell puppies ,not work doggies lol

plus they come on as cliques to bum each others dogs then o a litter for sale , easy way to make afew shilligs but no depth but they are simliar to hancock etc , there some on here say my mates selling apup , my mates got one of them for sale, its an easy ploy for someyounger members to get coned or not conned if they tel the truth ,but on the big scale , there must be some peole who would by anything etc ,lurcher were usaly only bred to reproduce agood dog you have had or if its one hunting competitions coursing etc , or are owned by keen hunting enthusaiasts ,not just any dog to any dog for abuck

flint 08 has done more running than most of you daft lads put together. he used to run with my mate for yrs and my mate vouches for him 100 %. if he wants to sell his dogs for 300 what has it to do with any of you just dont buy one and leave it at that.

flint 08 has done more running than most of you daft lads put together. he used to run with my mate for yrs and my mate vouches for him 100 %. if he wants to sell his dogs for 300 what has it to do with any of you just dont buy one and leave it at that.

OK so why did nt he put the pups for sale on here? :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

i dont think its the money mate or anyhting else just principalsshow lots of pics of your dogs teas them in and then churn another litter out for a few quid easy as the last litter are only pups there selves mate,flint maybe be doing it a bit diffent but you see lots of dogs on here pics this other guys saying good dog within afortnite they are bred them sold thtas not what good working lurchers are abouit this is a hunting channel ,for hunters not dog peddlars mate

what has it got to do with any of you what he does just live your lives and let others live theres. we all have choices in life u either choose not to buy or choose to buy its simple.why has anyone got to answer to anyone everyoen should look at themselves before judging others we all have skeletons in closets and thats not aimed at anyone. you have to make life simpler instead of harder.

thats for sure mate i can recomend the stud dog saw him sevral times a nice strong dog with good feet ,this is ahunting site not for people who want to sell puppies willy nilly, as there other sites that do that i think, and yes let other people get on with there dogs etc ,but looked what hapend when people wrote books on sily hanckockers lots of good old strains got lost , beacause of the hype of plummers books , when you by a racing greyhound you look at the pedigree and its form , same with feild trail spaniels etc , so why all of a sudden theres tonnes of just any lurcher to any lurcher to make a quid or two ,if you work a dog say 2or 3 or4 seasons she does real well breed of her thats good dog manship , if you just breed to sell thats not good dog manship mate maybe im wrong karlsberg ,maybe in some partsthey fdont care what age or what the stamp of adog they are breeding , the mals cross my freinds greyhounds look handy , but would have liked to seen what they could do in the allround lurcher stakes before he bred another mate

Guest fence_hopper

fence hopper would you still feel the same if the pups where for sale for 100??

no mate i'd think fair play to the lads they must be onto something. even 150 or 200 would be a fair price. i understand theres out going rasing pups and the hard work that goe's into it and there nothing wrong with making a little. but there a little and theres lying about how much you sell them for and claiming your not a peddler and having a dog lined up for almost every season she has after all there only proven to flint and his circle.

Guest fence_hopper

no one has a problem with how much he sells them for thats his business no one elses but when he comes on here with his buddys like yourself backing him up lying how much he sells them for theres a big difference between 100 to 300 :icon_eek: anyway flint good luck selling the poor buggers hope they get some good homes :thumbs:

fence hopper is puppy peddli ng and lurcher terrier breding abig thing down that way , we only breed when we need more dogs or if we have two thta are good enough and have afew seasons under there belt to say there worth breeding off

fence hopper i had acheecky remark like clown or something on my freinds thing from stewy , he sounds an imature eejit , what all this about all these puppy peddling sites never been on them , can you enlighten me mate