police+rspca raid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if they give you guy's so mush troubles i do not understand why people still are talking abouth it on a board like this

i would be taking this further if i were you mate,how can they get away with it just because you own terriers doesn't make you a badger digger.feck,my garage is full of screwdrivers and crowbars but t

so you,d first break out of the hand cuffs then out of the back of the van and then beat your way through 40 plus coppers do over mike butcher get the dogs on leads run of with them build new kennels

hmmmmmm been around along time and been a kid involved with the terrier men as the spade carrier seen the changes but this is odd

whats odd :whistling:

im going to be blunt you need to go back and think before you post MATE

listen wat has he got to think about ive been around a long time so you explain why he has to think about wat he post

hmmmmmm been around along time and been a kid involved with the terrier men as the spade carrier seen the changes but this is odd

whats odd :whistling:

im going to be blunt you need to go back and think before you post MATE

thats not blunt enough where did i go wrong

is this boy for real,the stun gun,terriers that have dug fatties... :whistling::whistling:

are you for real div he warning everyone that hes been raided and everyones acting like pricks if your all gonna be fools dont reply

you cant help some wankers good luck to the rest of you a.t.b brog :thumbs:

is this boy for real,the stun gun,terriers that have dug fatties... :whistling::whistling:

are you for real div he warning everyone that hes been raided and everyones acting like pricks if your all gonna be fools dont reply

you dont get raided for nothing dont look at us as a burn of steam attitude I bet you wont highlight the results

you dont get raided for nothing dont look at us as a burn of steam attitude I bet you wont highlight the results

well unfortunatly there is some right busy nosey people where ever you are

i might be a bit thik what do you meen

no further comment see you when you get out

Edited by fellpack

are you a r.s.p.c.a a wanker or just a prick :thumbs:

its good to see your faith in the justice system and whats happend to terrier men sticking together not wishing prison on others you cock

are you a r.s.p.c.a a wanker or just a prick :thumbs:

no someone that trys to stop the drunken buckfast dope smoking idiots from banning more crap n us if under 25 you wont understand further comments must be from kids

stop talking in ridles if you have somthing to say get on and say it or f**k off