a handy map of ireland

its a bit quiet lately to tell you the truth, i dont no if its down to the fact that we have been trying new waters but hope to get back up to upper lough erne soon.

so should pick up

what about yourself's have you been catching any lately ??

niall_b73

its a bit quiet lately to tell you the truth, i dont no if its down to the fact that we have been trying new waters but hope to get back up to upper lough erne soon.

so should pick up

niall_b73

stopped the pike fishing for now niall,i don't fish for pike in summer time,bream,roach,rudd,tench will be my game during the summer,then back to piking in oct/nov,aswell as the bunniesthumbs.gif atb

so should pick up

niall_b73

stopped the pike fishing for now niall,i don't fish for pike in summer time,bream,roach,rudd,tench will be my game during the summer,then back to piking in oct/nov,aswell as the bunniesthumbs.gif atb

i am trying to get to grips with the whole seafishing thing for the summer now, i would be a fool not to as the coast is on my door step, that should keep me busy.

niall_b73