NEW SHOW AT KILDWICK BD20 9BH NR SKIPTON,NORTH YORKSHIRE 26.6.10 QUALIFER FOR EDRD,PRIED OF PEAKE'S,DERBYSHIER BULL X

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, thank you very much to all for attending my very first show. I hope you all had a good day, a show is nothing without the people that attend it, and i think all in all i had a good turnout, with good weather, a good crack, good dogs and good people. I would like to thank:

My 2 judges, Fran (lurcher judge) :notworthy:Jay (terrier judge)

Thanks very much indeed :notworthy:

I could not have achieved this show without the help of friends and family of which i am more than grateful for.

You know who you all are, those sat drinking in the pub after the show.

:drink::drink::drink:

I wish everyone who attended a safe journey home and best wishes.

The show will be held next year on a more suitable show ground with better directions to the show field.

:toast::drink::toast::drink::toast::drink::toast::drink::toast::drink::toast::drink::toast:

thank's

Gay danny

Edited by wood man

a cracking day at show well done danny and team big pat on the back to judges and helpers ,great raffle prizes we won a few (Lol)won a few rossets some very smart fell types nice lurcher and bullx turnout thanks again for making this a great day :clapper::clapper::toast:

a cracking day at show well done danny and team big pat on the back to judges and helpers ,great raffle prizes we won a few (Lol)won a few rossets some very smart fell types nice lurcher and bullx turnout thanks again for making this a great day :clapper::clapper::toast:

you won a lot of raffle prizes lol :clapper: