NEW BABIES

whin the stud has had an exceptional season in fact he couldnt have done bettergoes directly back to cruise and kizzie i think. riohog might be able to help on that score where the breeding is concerned sorry to put you on the spot riohog .

hya mattythelamper thanks. but theres nothing mysterious about the sire he is quite well known in the coursing world and anyone interested can pm me and ille let you know anything they want to know about him . its just that i dontknow if his owner would want it put all over a open forum cheers boyo.

hya mattythelamper thanks. but theres nothing mysterious about the sire he is quite well known in the coursing world and anyone interested can pm me and ille let you know anything they want to know about him . its just that i dontknow if his owner would want it put all over a open forum cheers boyo.

sorry mate didnt read tht post proply infact i think i missed tht post but just read it bout cruize lines belter lines them mate

no they are not in CMW few were pre ordered and a lot of interest in the litter, pups are bred by my dad fingers crossed they get the homes they deserve one will has its coming to my home just hope the kids dont spoil it to much lol.

sounds like u had a good litter i hav high hopes for these pups my best ever dog was a first x and killed hundreds of hares in small fileds fens ireland and 1000s of rabbits got 2 final of calender cup his litter sister midnight won the cup a couple of times all the litter was good the farther 2 these pups is only a young dog is self and it is very good and very fast all the lads round here want the stud i hav a pup out of him 6 month old a craker first x s are the best all round dogs u can get if bread right get some picks up when u get a chance pal atb

cheers biglicks and big thanks again for sorting out the stud for me well well pleased with the pups very strong and healthy litter 6 bitches and 4 dogs all doing well just been dewclawed this evening .useless on here myself but my nephew has promised to put some pics up for me .