HELLO EVERYBODY

For Sale is my hw100 177. im only selling it because i need something that will give me more shots, ive been offered a swap for s510 177 for it by festa on this forum but after reading up about the s510, you dont get much shots out of that ether. so is enybody interested in swaping it for somthing the same value.(more shots)

ore if enybody interested in buying it.

Gun only £550

Gun with scope £650

MTC MAMBA 4-16x50irs

the scope is only 2 weeks old bought it for £194

accsesoris with gun is

2x 14shot mag

1x bisley gun slip

1x quick fill adaptor

PM me if interested cheers

so if you are interseted in swaping it for somthing ( WHAT HAVE YOU GOT)

post-47697-127152651688_thumb.jpg

post-47697-127152652327_thumb.jpg

post-47697-127152653717_thumb.jpg

post-47697-12715265418_thumb.jpg

post-47697-12715265499_thumb.jpg

post-47697-127152655532_thumb.jpg

Lovely stock mate, you wont get owt much to beat that set up,as a matter of interest why do you need more shots ? liam :drink:

because its a carbine i only get about 45 full power shots, i regret now not buying the full size version of the hw100,otherwise the gun is amazing.

HELLO EVERYBODY

For Sale is my hw100 177. im only selling it because i need something that will give me more shots, ive been offered a swap for s510 177 for it by festa on this forum but after reading up about the s510, you dont get much shots out of that ether. so is enybody interested in swaping it for somthing the same value.(more shots)

ore if enybody interested in buying it.

Gun only £550

Gun with scope £650

MTC MAMBA 4-16x50irs

the scope is only 2 weeks old bought it for £194

accsesoris with gun is

2x 14shot mag

1x bisley gun slip

1x quick fill adaptor

PM me if interested cheers

so if you are interseted in swaping it for somthing ( WHAT HAVE YOU GOT)

Why dont you buy a longer barrel.

hang on a minute you came to me wanting to swap and you said you had to wait a couple of week but you defo wanted to swap here's me waiting for you i even had your transport problem sorted well thanks alot mate it would of been nice to reply to me instead of keeping me hanging around you told me you wanted to swap ... if this is how you go around trying to do deals god help the person who wants to buy the gun .... mind i did get my suspicions when you offered me a swap on an s410 1st which i didnt want ...straight after that you offered me the hw100... lads just be careful this lad only has 34 post after reading this im pleased i didnt swap complete time waster !!!

atb gary

Why would you need more shots if you use it for hunting, how much game can you carry?

If you hunt with it then the carbine is much better to handle.

Lovely stock mind :thumbs:

Edited by shepp
  • 2 weeks later...