bitch just started season

• 2 weeks later...

Guest stewie

Im with AnneMarie 09 on this one mate..atb stabba

sound i will put him in other kennel on his own and take other dog in the house :thumbs:

if i was you id keep the bitch in the kennel and dog in the house he will no she is season and be a nightmare in the kennel howling and stressing himself out cause he cant get to her when its so close and on a plate!! leave her to do her own thing in the kennal and do other things with the dog to keep his mind of it thats what i find works anyway mate :thumbs:

I have a litter of pups here bitch was mated 25th Dec and came in season 24th i would seperate asap

i also find that hard to believe!!!

why the f**k would i need to lie, i came back from walking the dogs on the 25th all had been running together opened the door to let the dogs in and by the time i had kicked my boots off he was locked

Born 23rd Feb

DSC_0136.jpg

Edited by paddybarr

I have a litter of pups here bitch was mated 25th Dec and came in season 24th i would seperate asap

why the f**k would i need to lie, i came back from walking the dogs on the 25th all had been running together opened the door to let the dogs in and by the time i had kicked my boots off he was locked

Born 23rd Feb

DSC_0136.jpg

so first she bled was 1day then that was that mate wasnt bleeding before it and you never noticed it and it was lined :whistling:

sound i will put him in other kennel on his own and take other dog in the house :thumbs:

if i was you id keep the bitch in the kennel and dog in the house he will no she is season and be a nightmare in the kennel howling and stressing himself out cause he cant get to her when its so close and on a plate!! leave her to do her own thing in the kennal and do other things with the dog to keep his mind of it thats what i find works anyway mate :thumbs:

that was 21/22days ago mate worste is done now cheers anyway :thumbs:

Born 23rd Feb

DSC_0136.jpg

so first she bled was 1day then that was that mate wasnt bleeding before it and you never noticed it and it was lined :whistling:

ay thats right fella, next time one of my bitches break down ill come on here and ask your advice :notworthy:

Born 23rd Feb

DSC_0136.jpg

ay thats right fella, next time one of my bitches break down ill come on here and ask your advice :notworthy:

so first bit blood it was lined is that what you are saying mate well you will no its your dog if thats what happened thats what happened :thumbs: atb mate
Guest stewie

that was 21/22days ago mate worste is done now cheers anyway :thumbs:

lol never looked at the date!!!!