CAUGHT AFTER HOURS IN A PUB AND UNDEAR AGE

hope you got ya moneys worth before you got caught and come out steaming lol :victory:

i was well steaming before we even got there it was after the hunting protest in waterford stopped every where on the way home .dont really care if i get fined just worried they ll close the pub i was in for a couple of days

i think they can do you for being in public premises after hours but i may be wrong i know a lad that got a 60 euro fine in court a few months ago for being caught drinking in a public house

hope you got ya moneys worth before you got caught and come out steaming lol :victory:

i was well steaming before we even got there it was after the hunting protest in waterford stopped every where on the way home .dont really care if i get fined just worried they ll close the pub i was in for a couple of days

thats what i like to hear pal how did the protest go :thumbs:

thats what i like to hear pal how did the protest go :thumbs:

very good was bettween 6 and 7 thousand there id say

was anyone on ere ever caught after hours and under age in a pub in ireland .if so what happened to ya and the pub owner sound

Yes I was caught serving behind the bar after hours and I was under-age.But it was soooo long ago and things werent so strict then,no probs at all!