dig bank holiday monday

I tuck a call from a mate yesterday morning asking if i would check a few earths as he has been losing a lot of phesants over the last week. so i had a walk about yesterday morning with me to lurchers just to mark the holes. checked the first couple but dogs showed no intrest then i got to third and my old bitch was showing a lot of intrest.So i got on phone to me mate to come up with his pat she was very keen to get in so in she went and after a couple of mins she was on a nice mark of 2 foot :boogie: after a quick dig we were through the fox was dispatched here is a few photos

littlevixen033.jpg

littlevixen030-1.jpg

littlevixen034-1.jpg

one very happy keeper when i showed him fox

Edited by consett lad
  • Like 1

She doesnt look heavy with cubs too me and looks a bit bald on her belly ...but that could just be the pics ....funny how at this time of year there is a few digging threads started by lads you dont here nothing from through the winter

Edited by MOO

nice easy dig their mate id like a few of them next season lol. ATB jon

lol i hope i get a few more like that next season mate dont think we had on less than 5 foot this year till this one

tell me about it mate lol.ours have been up and down all season not had any less than 4 or more than 11 around that mark anyways. jon