Kc reg black lab bitch 12 month old (basics done).

For sale is a 12 month old kc reg black lab bitch she is breed from excellent working parents, she has loads of ftch in her pedigree, she has done her basic training sit, stay, re call to whistle, i just havent got the time to bring this dog on, she is hunting well and very well behaved, excellent in kennel, reluctant sale £300ono NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE, PM ME FOR DETAILS I AM IN NEWCASTLE, NORTH EAST

post-36648-127049088115_thumb.jpg

For sale is a 12 month old kc reg black lab bitch she is breed from excellent working parents, she has loads of ftch in her pedigree, she has done her basic training sit, stay, re call to whistle, i just havent got the time to bring this dog on, she is hunting well and very well behaved, excellent in kennel, reluctant sale £300ono NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE, PM ME FOR DETAILS I AM IN NEWCASTLE,NORTH EAST

For sale is a 12 month old kc reg black lab bitch she is breed from excellent working parents, she has loads of ftch in her pedigree, she has done her basic training sit, stay, re call to whistle, i just havent got the time to bring this dog on, she is hunting well and very well behaved, excellent in kennel, reluctant sale £300ono NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE, PM ME FOR DETAILS I AM IN NEWCASTLE,NORTH EAST

Very interested,pm sent

For sale is a 12 month old kc reg black lab bitch she is breed from excellent working parents, she has loads of ftch in her pedigree, she has done her basic training sit, stay, re call to whistle, i just havent got the time to bring this dog on, she is hunting well and very well behaved, excellent in kennel, reluctant sale £300ono NO TIMEWASTERS PLEASE, PM ME FOR DETAILS I AM IN NEWCASTLE, NORTH EAST

post-36648-127049088115_thumb.jpg

nice looking dog atb finding the right home for her.

is she retrieving mate what needs doing to get her ready for sticking close to me for a good couple mile walk on my rough shooting permission/ will she be ok with me in hide pigeon shooting and picking uo. why u getting rid.