5/8 3/8 bull cross grey

hello lads i have this bitch just over 2 and half years old she about 23 inch runs beam jumps very good on turning brillant on the red ones and rabbits £200 for her she worth every penny to no more call me about her thanks 07775075927 :thumbs:post-41525-127020414372_thumb.jpg she does look a little heavy on pic as she ant long been fed

• Like 1

hello lads i have this bitch just over 2 and half years old she about 23 inch runs beam jumps very good on turning brillant on the red ones and rabbits £200 for her she worth every penny to no more call me about her thanks 07775075927 :thumbs:post-41525-127020414372_thumb.jpg she does look a little heavy on pic as she ant long been fed

Strong looking bitch, looks like a bitch I owned, good luck with the sale.

post-3848-127022211495.jpg

funny that cause that bitch is only 21 month old. her name is tess she got tip of her ear missin. and i brought her down to meet your mate in stafford. and you are from milton keynes we swapped you her for a col/grey/whip. why do u have to lie all the time. if any one looks at your old posts they will see for them selfs when you were askin to swap so you couldnt of had her 2 1/2 year what this one lads he a messer. :icon_redface:

• Like 2

Another poor dog getting shunted from pillar to post. Hope the dog gets a home it deserves, a nice looking bitch. :wallbash:

thats write she came off you 100% fox dog yes or no she a good little bitch not hard another for me

:feck:

Another poor dog getting shunted from pillar to post. Hope the dog gets a home it deserves, a nice looking bitch. :wallbash:

thats write she came off you 100% fox dog yes or no she a good little bitch not hard another for me

any trail :yes:

:feck:

any trail :yes:

[/quot

Ill look at having her free to a very good home with a keeper, not far from you youd be welcome to come see her and come on a few nights out, Dont have £200 to spend though. So if you get stuck let me know.

• 3 weeks later...