Hi all im 17 years old any extremely interested in shooting and game keeping. i have been shooting with the owners gun for 2 years now and have been helping out with the keepering for 4 years now (feeding Pheasants and partridges, snaring and lamping foxes etc ) i live in south ayrshire and am looking for a under keepring job or helping out on a shoot. With the opportunity of a possible job at the end up.

Many thanks

Andrew.

Edited by 1888andybhoy

im from ayrshire to,thurso is in the far north and its about £80 return on the train.youll get your accomodation sorted through the college.google north highland college and youll get the details there.they can find you job placements to.get your name in for it just now.think the course starts in november

im from ayrshire to,thurso is in the far north and its about £80 return on the train.youll get your accomodation sorted through the college.google north highland college and youll get the details there.they can find you job placements to.get your name in for it just now.think the course starts in november

The course at thurso is full but they suggested i try borders college.

Where in ayrshire are you from mate ?

Andrew

I would say your driving test is priority when looking for a job mate.

to true, i know a underkeeper who hasnt passed yet and the companys moving him to a different shoot were he wont need a licence to drive (still the same company) it was that or get fired