stolen pup

had a pup stolen from my pens 2-3 months back beauty bull and fox pup receieved phone call from buddy dog seen with notorious dog theif i drove straight there and sure enough my pup dident even recognise him all skin and bone grabbed pup tug of war ensued while this happenin car pulls up man jumps out with slash hook "leave dog go or u get it in head" i stood my ground but they then treathened to come around my house i got two young kids i have to protect i miserbly backed down pup not worth kids suffering in any way

had a pup stolen from my pens 2-3 months back beauty bull and fox pup receieved phone call from buddy dog seen with notorious dog theif i drove straight there and sure enough my pup dident even recognise him all skin and bone grabbed pup tug of war ensued while this happenin car pulls up man jumps out with slash hook "leave dog go or u get it in head" i stood my ground but they then treathened to come around my house i got two young kids i have to protect i miserbly backed down pup not worth kids suffering in any way

Hope you got the cars reg'?. Fucks sake they have your dog so go and get it back!! These clowns wont touch your children over a dog mate its just a threat.

its a shame to say it but lads like this wouldn,t think twice about involving your family if you cross them they have no morales hence the reason why they are stealing dogs in the first place know of lads who have stood up to these type of dicks but eventually it came back to haunt them. really sorry to here about your pup mate atb true saxon

Sorry to here that mate theres to much of it going on nower days.Ive had it my self 3 years ago,as much as it makes your blood boyle you cant fight them all trust me.They tend to be two types of dog theving basterds,the ones who slash tyres and wont say nothing on there own unless theres van loads of them.and the f*****s that know the dogs yours,but convince other people to back them up once youve rummbled them so 9 times out ten you wont get the dog regardless.

whats the rough location fella

Agreed, tell us where you are, i am sure there will be a few decent genuine lads who will help get your dog back.

You shouldnt need to get grief off a bawbag like that.

And dont listen to the fannys who will post saying "i would kill him" etc, you did the right thing by your family mate.

Cheers FTB

was it pikeys that took your dog,i know there are pikeys on this site which suprises me,they must only look at the pictures.all they are, are theiving dirt birds, with no morals,no respect for anyone or any animal,get a few lads together and go up the site and burn the c**t out of his caravan.

I had it once there was 3 lads with there fcking hoods up in the garden i was coming back from the pub so i had plenty of dutch corouge in me lol i grabed one and the other 2 legged it i give him [bANNED TEXT] for and he was sqealing i know so and so any way about 2 hours later one of my windows went through witch was a b@stard but i got it fixed next day it was worth it just to hear him sqeal like a pig and they neve been back. I know you have to becarefull with these b@stard but you can never let some one take what yours THE END lol

Guest eastmids

I had it once there was 3 lads with there fcking hoods up in the garden i was coming back from the pub so i had plenty of dutch corouge in me lol i grabed one and the other 2 legged it i give him [bANNED TEXT] for and he was sqealing i know so and so any way about 2 hours later one of my windows went through witch was a b@stard but i got it fixed next day it was worth it just to hear him sqeal like a pig and they neve been back. I know you have to becarefull with these b@stard but you can never let some one take what yours THE END lol

outstanding :clapper:

Edited by eastmids

where abouts r u at pal i will come down with a few lads and sort it 4 ya .i f*****g hate thefting b*****ds.......