Glenn of Imaal

have had some good hunts with them raymond

the beagles go on for longer and a bit quicker but

not as far behind them as i would of taught

dog pup is only six months now but opened up

for the first time on a hare other day

hare ran up a road and pup still held the line on

it barking think he might fit in well with the pack

they have bolted mor foxes than any of the terriers and sound better too which helps

heard the dogs are going well for you too

mack

have had some good hunts with them raymond

the beagles go on for longer and a bit quicker but

not as far behind them as i would of taught

dog pup is only six months now but opened up

for the first time on a hare other day

hare ran up a road and pup still held the line on

it barking think he might fit in well with the pack

they have bolted mor foxes than any of the terriers and sound better too which helps

heard the dogs are going well for you too

mack

Only for my eldest daughter and my youngest sone keeping the Glenn dog and the half whippet I would have had none. They were all going. Just home from a bit of ferreting. The half whippet done grand for her first time. She is very soft mouthed with the rabbits. Glenn dog is doing grand and the misses owns my glenn bitch pup untill she is old enough to work.She is thinking of showing her. I dont mind as I have to wait in anyway on her to mature a little. I have a glennX patterdale pup , she is 3 weeks at the minute. The fields I go to Im kind of itching for a working type cocker, might suit the fields better that I go to. Im not rushing in but. I kind of miss the hounds. You must drop out with the Teckles and do a bit of cover if your into it. You migh put a couple of foxes out. ATB Ray

Cant wait till next season with this fella.He wont be a pup anymore.

S7303196.jpg

S7303189.jpg

S7303190.jpg

S7303195.jpg

fine looking dog did you breed him yourself mate

No I didnt. Ive a daughter out of him. I know hes young, but Im hoping it works out. Shes showing good instincts for the age she is. I took a chance with this fella and so far its going grand. best part of 2 years is a long time to wait to start doing things with them. I got 2 pups out of the breeding and kept them. I will see how the daughter fairs of in a few years and hopefully put a working glenn over her and run on a few pups for myself and get a few generations under my belt of glenns that are doing some work. I am very interested to see what a few generations of workers produce and what the benefits will be to the breed.

• Like 1

S7303196.jpg

S7303189.jpg

S7303190.jpg

S7303195.jpg

No I didnt. Ive a daughter out of him. I know hes young, but Im hoping it works out. Shes showing good instincts for the age she is. I took a chance with this fella and so far its going grand. best part of 2 years is a long time to wait to start doing things with them. I got 2 pups out of the breeding and kept them. I will see how the daughter fairs of in a few years and hopefully put a working glenn over her and run on a few pups for myself and get a few generations under my belt of glenns that are doing some work. I am very interested to see what a few generations of workers produce and what the benefits will be to the breed.

S7303196.jpg

S7303189.jpg

S7303190.jpg

S7303195.jpg

atb wit him mate and the rest you got hope it all works out for you, like the glens but like them better with bit of patterdale in them :thumbs: but nice to see some one keen to work the breed