Foremark Yesterday

Decided to book a day off work yesterday and have a day on Foremark. Started fishing at 7:45, and by mid-morning had been through just about every fly in the box and was struggling to cast into the wind. So switched to the seven weight and tied on a lead headed damsel. Couple of casts later and I felt that heart stopping judder on the line :D After putting up an outstanding battle I netted this one, who weighed bang on five pounds:

Trout.jpg

Then I switched to a couple of black buzzers, and hooked into a two pounder. Brilliant day at my favorite fishing venue in the world. Cheers

post-39329-127004027399_thumb.jpgpost-39329-127004027399_thumb.jpgpost-39329-127004027399_thumb.jpg

Decided to book a day off work yesterday and have a day on Foremark. Started fishing at 7:45, and by mid-morning had been through just about every fly in the box and was struggling to cast into the wind. So switched to the seven weight and tied on a lead headed damsel. Couple of casts later and I felt that heart stopping judder on the line :D After putting up an outstanding battle I netted this one, who weighed bang on five pounds:

Trout.jpg

Then I switched to a couple of black buzzers, and hooked into a two pounder. Brilliant day at my favorite fishing venue in the world. Cheers

spot on mate nice fish

i had my 1st river rainbow of the season on sunday it a pheasent tailed nymph hears mine i put it back was only around a pound

post-39329-127004027399_thumb.jpg

Edited by silkmen

foremark is next place for me to go also blithfield worth a look i went to carsington last week four of us an we all caught 3 in last half hour was briliant sport all around 2/3 pound,went yesturday to a lake bank fishin though was a nightmare in wind caught late on though with gold head damsel they seem to be the ticket everywhere at the min if you dont mind bank fishin il send you tell you where that lake is atb