Jobs in sheffield\barnsley

I know this isn't the job centre but does anyone know of any work going in south yorkshire. Been unemployed now since 1st jan 2010 and its really getting me down. I am willing to do anything labouring\farm work or working in a warehouse ANYTHING!!!!

Thanks.

I have been in the same boat the only chance you might have is signing up with an agency.Its always being against my principles working for one but principles dont pay the bills.I have had 3 job offers this week and start monday thank f--k.The only one thats took the piss was in a food factory at £5.80 for night shifts with no shift allowance.

I have been in the same boat the only chance you might have is signing up with an agency.Its always being against my principles working for one but principles dont pay the bills.I have had 3 job offers this week and start monday thank f--k.The only one thats took the piss was in a food factory at £5.80 for night shifts with no shift allowance.

Cheers pal will have alook for a an agency based in sheffield

Regards.

Regards.

Try prime time in sheffeild its across from tj hughs or give staffforce a ring in rotherham.Good luck its bad on the jobfront in this areathumbs.gif

Regards.

Try prime time in sheffeild its across from tj hughs or give staffforce a ring in rotherham.Good luck its bad on the jobfront in this areathumbs.gif

I've just sent primetime my CV I will have alook at stafforce's website.

Regards.