Aye

Spoke to Daystate today about upping the power on my airranger, Was quite expensive tho (190 odd quid) plus a bigger bottle at 55 quid.

Seems a lot for changing two V/V parts. Still thinking about it tho. Very impressed with the gun so 18fp is tempting. 3 or 4 week turnaround as well. May look into independant tuners.

Aye

Spoke to Daystate today about upping the power on my airranger, Was quite expensive tho (190 odd quid) plus a bigger bottle at 55 quid.

Seems a lot for changing two V/V parts. Still thinking about it tho. Very impressed with the gun so 18fp is tempting. 3 or 4 week turnaround as well. May look into independant tuners.

hi rake aboot

try putting up your location in your profile! and you may get some help in your quest! :thumbs:

regards

davy

Aye

Yeh Done that now.

Went out with it this morning to look at a new permission and bagged a rook and a woodie while standing next to the car!.

First kill with a 177. Knocked them clean out of the tree! :icon_eek:

Well impressed. This will make me think about whether to FAC it or not.

There are some that say, once its on ticket it cant come back off again. Not sure if this is correct or not but think it probably depends on individual forces.(L&B are great).

Wouldnt mind chatting with someone who has went down this road or indeed with a tuner who could do the work.

Anyway whatever I decide I can see me using my air rifle a lot more now that I`ve bought this thing :yes:

Us the rimfire a lot but this Daystate may be more suited to some of my permissions.

I moved away from air rifles for a while after years of using only airguns and this has rekindled my love of them a bit.

Cheers

On another note, I took my insurance with BASA this year and they are covering all my shooting (22 and 243,shotgun etc)

Very well priced compared to some.