Would any one be inerested in this x

Why why why would anyone even consider this x... theres enough shite out there as it is... :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Hows the lad going to breed shite from 2 single handed dogs? Nobodys saying "go out and start breeding Borzoi x's this lads got one thats does it and hes thinking of breeding this ONE bitch,nothing wrong with breeding from tested dogs no matter whats in them imo.

And last but not least hes had the sence to come on and get various opinions before breeding her.

exactly, well said, rather hav that bitch than gryhound, well done whoever tried her.

saw several borzioz in the usa very poor dogs at catching jack rabbits there is the odd good one the is thing we have purpose bred hare dogs aleready but if its for your own use no harm ,some of the cuninham greyhounds that the iol men from texas, had a bit of that look youre dog has ,all in all not amix i fancy for allround lurcher work plus with the ban etc, its funny how we have just heard of your bitch now that its on heat , were if it was mustard at killing hares a wee story once in a while mate up to you what you breed with her

The reason I ,v not written about her this season(she cracked her hock just after x mas she hit a tree stump with her that had a covering of grass) and has done nothing since for obvious reason) I if you want witness as to how she runs get in touch with any body that knows gary coulfield get them to ring him and you will have a first hand account. As I said I,m not covering her this year and if I do cover her next I will probably place the pups to trusted dog people for no finacial gane IN hind site probably a Whippet x Saluki would be better as boizoi is already a saluki composite dog in it,s own right this may make more sense so any body out there willing to give one a proper go may get on for little or nothing G C has already booked his If I do breed .

Edited by fieldsman

Stunning looking bitch :thumbs:

Stick a full saluki over her, a working one of course, would be very interesting to see how the pups faired out.

I,d love to but shes a big bitch and i think no one would show much interest in pups 27 28 itts I know many dog men that have seen her run they all say the same great dog fast as f78k shame she's not a bit smaller I took her on stubble field got her to chase the 4x4 and at 50 miles an hour she was still there so a small saluki may well be the answer as slowing her down a bit would,nt be a problem but would a pure saluki bring down the size enough????? ATB FIELDSMAN

the only bad thing iveheard about borzoi x,s is either really nasty towards strange dogs or very small dogs like terriers ,

whether thats because they were used for wolf hunting i dunno.

I,v posted before about training being paramount in my dogs this dog has killed a lot of quarry hers a pic of how bidable she is and I wouldn,t settle for less some one on another post said it,s impossable to train a dog to kill on command I beg to differ

post-45972-126924843934.jpg

The Borzoi is used fairly commonly in crosses with the Staghound in the U.S. and Australia,but of course they are used to hunt different game than what we are used to, although I've heard they are more than decent on fox ! Isn't there an Irish Greyhound clearing up at the Lurcher racing, that is 1/16th Borzoi ?

I can't see any problem with this cross the lad is proposing;I personaly would use a Non-Ped Whippet, with a fair bit of Grey blood in it, but thats only my opinion ! Best of luck to him !

Cheers.