Hello all

Went to get some more ammo today.(hornady 17 hmr 20gr) The last time i stocked up on them 5 months ago i paid £11.50 for a box of 50 rounds. Today they cost me £15.50 !!! Has anyone else encountered this sort of price rise ?

Prices have gone insane recently. Everything has gone up, ammo, components, guns, the lot! The ammo price problems are I think due to the US military using so much fighting wars - all the production capacity and raw materials are going to make military ammo.

J.

Everything in Uk go up. I see all prices go up 40-60% in few month food, ammo, cloth , everything, Yet you government say inflation only 3%. They lie, & make fun of you ! :icon_eek:

Clint, Inghilterra sta ottenendo il Male e la vostra destra tutto è andato in su. Rimanga dove siete e viva una vita felice!

Everything in Uk go up. I see all prices go up 40-60% in few month food, ammo, cloth , everything, Yet you government say inflation only 3%. They lie, & make fun of you ! :icon_eek:

Clint, Inghilterra sta ottenendo il Male e la vostra destra tutto è andato in su. Rimanga dove siete e viva una vita felice!

I was just going to say that!!!

La mia vita è felice, la mia buona famiglia, questa è la mia priorità. Gli inglesi sono pazzi, senza spina dorsale! Come si vince qualcosa? saluti

Edited by clint