west country game fair

Just keep your dogs close by at all times as A friend on this site and k9 had there Norfolk terrier stolen from the back of her car.censored.gifsad.gifmad.gif

What today?

Yes So will keep an eye out tomorrow.

Well its a known fact dog thiefs will go to shows to steal dogs , I never take my dogs to shows in the summer beacuse of this. Alough a big part of shows and gamefairs is lurcher & terrier shows. Sometimes dog thiefs will follow you home to see where you go from the show ground rather than steal at the show.

Just keep your dogs close by at all times as A friend on this site and k9 had there Norfolk terrier stolen from the back of her car.censored.gifsad.gifmad.gif

What today?

Well its a known fact dog thiefs will go to shows to steal dogs , I never take my dogs to shows in the summer beacuse of this. Alough a big part of shows and gamefairs is lurcher & terrier shows. Sometimes dog thiefs will follow you home to see where you go from the show ground rather than steal at the show.

So true. Better to tell people that your dog is a old mongrel and not to say what blood line it has in it. What`s it all coming to ay!! We just want a nice weekend with the dogs after a long working week, And a meet up with mates.sad.gif

What today?

So true. Better to tell people that your dog is a old mongrel and not to say what blood line it has in it. What`s it all coming to ay!! We just want a nice weekend with the dogs after a long working week, And a meet up with mates.sad.gif

I only ever go to gamefairs and shows to buy new gear, meet mates and other people in the feildsport community and get pissed lol