• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mate are one of the lads this sport could do without. he might be only a dog but he was a good dog something you will probably never have. so piss of this site. I bet your one of the lads thats ug

Posted Images

Thanks for the replys! im very greatful and im sure he will be to.

Shut up ya bollox,its only a dog.

You mate are one of the lads this sport could do without. he might be only a dog but he was a good dog something you will probably never have. so piss of this site. I bet your one of the lads thats ugly with a tiny dick and hates yourself. go away you tool!

• Like 1

You mate are one of the lads this sport could do without. he might be only a dog but he was a good dog something you will probably never have. so piss of this site. I bet your one of the lads thats ugly with a tiny dick and hates yourself. go away you tool!

go away and have a good cry!

i can arrange the funeral for mick,

small donation required.

What a c**t you have just made your self look !!!! I dread to think how you treat your dogs ya prick . If you got nothing decent to say keep your mouth shut cause it aint worth shit . It might be only a dog to you you fool but to some they get our up most respect . I bet your a wanna be hunting lad !!!

What a c**t you have just made your self look !!!! I dread to think how you treat your dogs ya prick . If you got nothing decent to say keep your mouth shut cause it aint worth shit . It might be only a dog to you you fool but to some they get our up most respect . I bet your a wanna be hunting lad !!!

im afraid not mate,i dont keep lap dogs like you lot.

Your full of shit !!! so what about the lap dog spaniel you had that curled up with your lad !! like i said your full of shit and your a cock aswell .

Thats right :thumbs: You keep aggresive dogs you cant handle so you give them away :whistling:

small donation required.

T bar you are some sort of berk! if i could get my hands on you boy you wouldnt be so brave i can promiiss you that, like iv said you should be bard from this sight for being a negative trouble maker that none of us need, so go away. prick

Thats right :thumbs: You keep aggresive dogs you cant handle so you give them away :whistling:

the same dog i might add that slept with his 8 month old lad , now is that not a lap dog , oooh starting to look a knobhead now Tbar .

small donation required.

T bar you are some sort of berk! if i could get my hands on you boy you wouldnt be so brave i can promiiss you that, like iv said you should be bard from this sight for being a negative trouble maker that none of us need, so go away. prick

[/quote

whats a berk? never heard that one? fill me in?