5th on lamp

SeanTheHawker

headed out last night, rolf weighed in at 1lb 6.3 oz, so not to bad, was looking good. as i crossed into the first field i seen there there was quite a few, got close to a few and had maybe 4 or 5 great flights, 2 of which he hit, but didnt hold. crossed into the next feild and noticed 2 fox cubs. rabbits didnt seem to bothered by them. then one of them started chasing a rabbit, but not at a high speed. the rabbit was heading towards us, and the fox puleld of. i couldnt resist it, i slipped rolf at the rabbit flushed by the fox lol! he got a good whack at it but again he didnt hold it. headed on down the field, had another half hearted slip but nothingto show for it. got to the bottom and noticed another rabbit, i walked towards it, with the beam on, continued to walk. it ran about 10 yards slowly and stopped again. continued to walk. the thing didnt even squat, but just sat there. i got within 15 feet of it. just looking at it, and rolf didnt even leave the fist!. eventually the rabbit decided to make a run for it, and this time rolf did decide to have a go. the rabbit had left it too late. and rolf just caught it with both feet to the head. didnt take long till i got in and secured it, infact it was almost just like kneeling down lol. opened it up and gave him a good feed up of it.

Not the best of flights, infact the easiest ive ever seen lol! but its number 5 on teh lamp, and a great confidence booster :D

lamping01.jpg

lamping02.jpg

hmmmmmmmm, cant complain about the beam, but the other night it done run out only after an hour or so lamping, which was a first? also teh charger has a green and red light, but ive yet to see the green light up :hmm: im charging for about 15 hours and it says 12-14 on empty. you ever get the same problem?

got on to cluson and told them the story, then he asked how long have i been charging, i said abotu 16 hours, like in the instructions, andf then told him ive yet to see the green light come on tho on the charger. well it turns out i was sent the wrong chrger lol, i was sent a PC charger that takes alot longer, so he is sending me a new oen out, and i can keep the PC as a spare :D good customer service if you ask me