a real bummer bud,its the worst that can happen imo.

when a dog passes through work its hard,through "senselessness" is gutting( i've had a close call with a RED bitch,needless to say that gun never came out again!)

i hope you can get close to filling the gap in your team bud,did she have a litter you could fall back on?

i wish you all the best.

waidmann

we ve got her daughter, she ll be just tested, so we do not know now if we can go on with this straign. she was 3rd generation on my friends yard. the must pay 2000eur plus pup plus insurance. he lost a chance to be a member of hunting are, so he won t be allowed to hunt. bit the shit out of him doesn t help to Hera.

rip my little friend

DSC00026.jpg

on th pic with here brother lost last year.

Gutted for you fella.

We buy a let day in Northumberland every year and the rule there is NO GROUND GAME, as a few years ago someone did exactly the same thing and shot a fox red lab thinking it was Charlie.. :(

Edited by lakeman

DSC00763.jpg

Hera, one of our best patts ever was lost on sunday because of a silly hunter. she was shot after she bolt out 2 female foxes and one dog fox, she was still down in earth fighting, when she was commig out for sme fresh air and check what was shot she receive a shot from a shot gun by this f............. idiot. sorry for this words but i can t anyother words. she was 5 y old, great producer and superb worker.

Sick for you mate. Should have left the C#nt with the gun in the hole as well.

DSC00763.jpg

Hera, one of our best patts ever was lost on sunday because of a silly hunter. she was shot after she bolt out 2 female foxes and one dog fox, she was still down in earth fighting, when she was commig out for sme fresh air and check what was shot she receive a shot from a shot gun by this f............. idiot. sorry for this words but i can t anyother words. she was 5 y old, great producer and superb worker.

Sick for you mate. Should have left the C#nt with the gun in the hole as well.

hope her daughter make a grade, in the end of week we are expecting pups, crossed fingers for good ones, we ll import whole litter from ntherland from our friend.

but it won t give us her back.