night vision

Guest 2GOOD

any of you use night vision when out lamping? what do you think of them useful tool or waste of time?

they make you see every thing orange for quite a while when you stop looking through them ,the ones i tryed did ,

Guest 2GOOD

they could be useful for spotting stuff in areas where game is lamp shy?

or spotting any one wanting to have a word about what are you doing there in the first place :whistling:

Edited by 2GOOD
Guest 2GOOD

Its not cheap!

i didnt ask if it was cheap i asked if its any good and if so which makes and prices thanks dt

the one i had was the best ,if you got a friend in the forces ,ask him or her to get an american soldier serving in IRAQE to see if they can get the ones they use , :whistling:you wont get any better .

Edited by 2GOOD

my mate got a pair out the shop called lidl its for cheap food but they bring in other stuff and got a pair for £110 and there great for calling in reds

i was going to get one of them from lidl.

i fort you could scan the feald if there was any reds you could call them in without having to put your lamp on then when they were at a good distance put lamp on and slip.