free to good loving home

saluki greyhound collie greyhound dog 6 and half year old ideal stud dog. ive had alot of fun with this dog hes 27 inches red. great lamp dog in his time 1000 percent on all quarry single handed hes worked great with teriers at the end of digs jumps anything you put in front of him. i have retired him now due to his age, but still as game as ever. im absoloutley gutted i have no room or time due to work, anymore info call 07512472265 all i would want is a pup if he lines a bitch which i think is fair, i will not just give him to anyone he has got to go to a good loving home a couple of lads on here can vouch for this dog, please no time wasters or messers only genuine dog men. cheers

Would you be willing to let it go as pet, to a great home, because my mum has just lost her greyhound and is looking for a dog which she can walk and take to shows. If so where are? and is it good with other dogs ( I've got 5). ATB John

six :icon_eek: and youve retired him my old dog was 9 and still taking the odd hare at 16 he was still taking rabbits all be it not that many and god rest his sole he died at the age of 18.The dog im running at the moment is 8 and still filling the freezer although he as slowed down a bit but when i retire him this means he will only be doing ferreting.Only my opinion mate but hang on to him keep him fit and youll get many afew more years out him yet.atb :thumbs: :thumbs:

:clapper::thumbs:

six :icon_eek: and youve retired him my old dog was 9 and still taking the odd hare at 16 he was still taking rabbits all be it not that many and god rest his sole he died at the age of 18.The dog im running at the moment is 8 and still filling the freezer although he as slowed down a bit but when i retire him this means he will only be doing ferreting.Only my opinion mate but hang on to him keep him fit and youll get many afew more years out him yet.atb :thumbs: :thumbs:

Would rather have the dog pts....are you on drugs !!! what a n0&, if the dogs pain free and happy why should this dog be pts ??? is it just me or am I too soft for this dog man thing.