Stanhope

Guest Arsenal F.C

I have been told it is RED HOT up Stanhope now and as "digging and lamping" says i have never seen a hare up there before and i have been there a hell of a lot of times.

Luke.

am goin back 4yrs now luke, and to be honest i havent been since,

sold some 8 x 4 sheets ply to a lad in alston once, dropped em off and on way home i decided to drop onto every farm house visible on way home, left me number, talked the talk even offered $$$$$$. nobody wanted to no. so poach the fecka.

think CHIPPER SMITH has a lot of the land sewn up.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had to be on me toes a few times up there. :whistling: some good spots up along the quarry, all the way over to

the cement werks. was getting very on top back then. had some good and bad nights, a few long ears pre-ban.

bizzys caught me guttn a rabbit at the side ov the road one morn, id just knocked it ovr, went through me sumit bad, the rabbits i had in the motor were quered and i told em i had caught them way over at alston which is miles away, they let me gan. (END OF SHIFT). you.ll always have a few runs up there, but ditch the motor at stanhope

outside a pub. and gan on foot.

ive always said its using motors up there that gets u caught, or scattered. atb//

no hares up there now mate or if there is theres only a couple av been up there loads of times and never saw 1

[/quote

through the ford up the hairpin bank, and on the top fell, first cattle grid turn right, 2nd or 3rd paddock, id ran that hare for weeks. eventually nailed him. used to hide me pick up in an ole cow/sheep shed there.

genuine; forgot to say, one of the first things bizzys said to me as they put me in there nissan navara, was YOU.LL BE FROM SUNDERLAND, SEAHAM, OR MURTON ARE YA SON, :clapper:

Will hada have a look up there like sounds like a decent spot,whats it like for charlie? We go out in force just dont forget ya tools unless ya get split up it not good trying to take on 2-3 big fuckers with a lamp and dog!

Farmer who owns the land around the quarry caught me about 10 year ago, he knew my name and that I drove a green landy with a white bonnet. He said to me "the whole valley has been keeping an eye out for you for weeks because of the white bonnet on a green landy your very noticable laugh.gif I got it spayed green pretty soon after angel.gif

Edited by joe ox

had to be on me toes a few times up there. :whistling: some good spots up along the quarry, all the way over to

the cement werks. was getting very on top back then. had some good and bad nights, a few long ears pre-ban.

bizzys caught me guttn a rabbit at the side ov the road one morn, id just knocked it ovr, went through me sumit bad, the rabbits i had in the motor were quered and i told em i had caught them way over at alston which is miles away, they let me gan. (END OF SHIFT). you.ll always have a few runs up there, but ditch the motor at stanhope

outside a pub. and gan on foot.

ive always said its using motors up there that gets u caught, or scattered. atb//

no hares up there now mate or if there is theres only a couple av been up there loads of times and never saw 1

[/quote

through the ford up the hairpin bank, and on the top fell, first cattle grid turn right, 2nd or 3rd paddock, id ran that hare for weeks. eventually nailed him. used to hide me pick up in an ole cow/sheep shed there.

genuine; forgot to say, one of the first things bizzys said to me as they put me in there nissan navara, was YOU.LL BE FROM SUNDERLAND, SEAHAM, OR MURTON ARE YA SON, :clapper:

Will hada have a look up there like sounds like a decent spot,whats it like for charlie? We go out in force just dont forget ya tools unless ya get split up it not good trying to take on 2-3 big fuckers with a lamp and dog!

[/quo

never specifically went up there for charles, but have had a few appear whilst lampin bunnies, had a few come in wi rabbits squeeling from being caught. but by the time ive sussed em there away.

like i say it was gettin bizzy up there years ago. i got away a few times, had to run through a river and hide for nearly 2 hours before retreivin motor and fecking off once. laugh bout it now but beleive me wernt funny @ the time... you,ll always get a run up there. theres quite a few roes at wolsingham-frosterly aswell. atb.

Farmer who owns the land around the quarry caught me about 10 year ago, he knew my name and that I drove a green landy with a white bonnet. He said to me "the whole valley has been keeping an eye out for you for weeks because of the white bonnet on a green landy your very noticable laugh.gif I got it spayed green pretty soon after angel.gif

MOTORS GET YOU CAUGHT UP THERE, BEST LEAVING EM IN STANHOPE, CANNY HIKE UP TO THE TOP LIKE, :icon_eek:

Guest Arsenal F.C

nee wonder theres nowt left , no i was just gona ask what u think of th bunnies up there ? ive been down middleton and stuff and i could probably catch them on foot but ive noticed stanhope is gettin tougher for bunnies but well ran by the sounds off it evry fka goin up !!!! we just park up at th footy pitche and walk ,along the line , and we got caught doin a bit of ferretin 2 - 3 weeks back and after a bit off arse lickin we got little bit off permission off him but it wernt all that good , the quarry was good a while back but we went looking for sum permission durin the day and the quarry is huge now bit dangerous for me to be to be honest & ive never ever seen a hare up there ever , only seen 1 fox also.

And !! we knocked on this huge house and this women came to the door and started laughing , she knew we w gona ask for permission lol she said she had 2 coppers who come and do a bit ferretin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any wonder there is nowt left up there, i have some ground close to me and every tom dick and harry is on it with lurchers and ferrits, they will clean it out and move onto sumwhere else like they always do, btw theses guys are travelling 100miles to get there, there ferretting and lamping the bunnies then selling them to greyhound men, sickens me..

Edited by paul spaniel
Guest joe ox

MOTORS GET YOU CAUGHT UP THERE, BEST LEAVING EM IN STANHOPE, CANNY HIKE UP TO THE TOP LIKE, icon_eek.gif

He didnt find the motor, he was sitting waiting of me at a gate on his quad I didnt even bother running. Was an ok guy actually was talking to him for about 30mins he invited me back up but I never bothered going!

Guest AngelicAcid

Is there a lot of moor and highland around that area,k picked a pup up from a small village place with cliffs all around a few years back now.

Edited by AngelicAcid
Guest Arsenal F.C

No wonder places are on top with nowt much to run when people re advertising spots all over the internet lol. doh.gif

clapper.gifclapper.gif Thats wat i thought on a public forumwallbash.gif DIVVYS

poacher man fkoff will y go and get a life y ded grumpy - think the cops are gona sit and wait for peoiple cos they said theyve been to stanhope before :drink: