can u feed a ferret magpie???

kielt

I tell you something else that they like now and again, and i have fed it to them for more years than i care to remember, a tomato :yes::yes:

, cut a piece of the top and bottom so that it sits up and put it in with them, theres bound to be some vitamins or something else in there for them. Once now and again does no harm at all, mine used to like it when i fed it to them.

ATB

B

can you feed ferrets anything shot wid a shotgun or does the lead kill them ?

same here, Ive never tried removing lead shot from anything, be it shot with the air rifle, shotgun or rimfire, although wood pidgeon breast is allways removed first for our consumtion, normally find the pellets in bottom of food bowl next day

i find mine love a egg good for there coat makes them shiney and soft i also feed them cat biscits sumtyms is that ok sum people say not to and sum people say its just the same also i give them the dog meat that cums in the long thing like a sausage lol they love that but also got told not to feed that to them and they often get the odd scraps of food :thumbs:

i find mine love a egg good for there coat makes them shiney and soft i also feed them cat biscits sumtyms is that ok sum people say not to and sum people say its just the same also i give them the dog meat that cums in the long thing like a sausage lol they love that but also got told not to feed that to them and they often get the odd scraps of food :thumbs:

You will be better sticking to things that you shoot, as well as the ribbits your ferret provides, rather than pet dog or cat food. Eggs are good now and then though.

• Like 1