hawks & game birds

well mate it sound's like pere but i don't know what type of bird of pray you get round your way.

well good luck with your invest

:boxing:

onley seen sparrow & odd buzzard why dont they eat all the bird when i have found hawked pigon they been pulled to bits

well mate it sound's like pere but i don't know what type of bird of pray you get round your way.

onley seen sparrow & odd buzzard why dont they eat all the bird when i have found hawked pigon they been pulled to bits

sparrow then mate they brake the neck with there beck but it will only eat it if it fills safe and they will eat the brest or head not all of it but a buzz will but it will not kill it as itis to quick :thumbs:

Edited by hawkhigh

sparrow then mate they brake the neck with there beck but it will only eat it if it fills safe and they will eat the brest or head not all of it but a buzz will but it will not kill it as itis to quick :thumbs:

Hes right mate sparrow hawk if its plucking the head off and leaving the rest last season my uncle had a load of pheasant poults killed off by the basterds theres only one way to sort them mate :gunsmilie::thumbs::clapper:

Hes right mate sparrow hawk if its plucking the head off and leaving the rest last season my uncle had a load of pheasant poults killed off by the basterds theres only one way to sort them mate :gunsmilie::thumbs::clapper:

And that's looking after the game birds properly. The best way to deter birds of prey is to make a spider web sort of pattern out of bailing twine accross the top of the pen from post to post. That's ofcourse when they're in the release pens.

And that's looking after the game birds properly. The best way to deter birds of prey is to make a spider web sort of pattern out of bailing twine accross the top of the pen from post to post. That's ofcourse when they're in the release pens.

thanks lads its now the birds are in 2 & 3 it looks like ther abit easy now i will keep eye out and do what i can

• 3 weeks later...

sparrow then mate they brake the neck with there beck but it will only eat it if it fills safe and they will eat the brest or head not all of it but a buzz will but it will not kill it as itis to  quick :thumbs:

Hes right mate sparrow hawk if its plucking the head off and leaving the rest last season my uncle had a load of pheasant poults killed off by the basterds theres only one way to sort them mate :gunsmilie:  :thumbs:  :clapper:

i take it you mean shoot them,lets look at it from antis veiw comments like that feed the case on baning hunting ect+plus if i was witnessto such a act i would knock the ...... out disgrasfull should be ashemed and you and likes of you do sport no good try breeding little xtra? sure rich client would pay.makes me mad idoits.........comments next you say you race pigeons etc.

is there a blank round you could use to make them leave rather than shooting them. :hmm:

never sead shoot them saed see whot i can do wicth means i will try and stop the probelm things need to eat keepers no that all wild life is helped by akeepers work and yes shooters do pay good money and if they dident the country side whoud be fu..ked no game birds land full of scrub so think no farmers & keeper do more good than harm in my area barn owls are up but the fu..kin antis dont tel you that and thats due to work whot as been done why do folk think every thing is blowen to bits

i take it you mean shoot them,lets look at it from antis veiw comments like that feed the case on baning hunting ect+plus if i was witnessto such a act i would knock the ...... out disgrasfull should be ashemed and you and likes of you do sport no good try breeding little xtra? sure rich client would pay.makes me mad idoits.........comments next you say you race pigeons etc.

Aye thats right mate....rear a few extra to feed the f**kers, what a clown!!!! Do you know the price to rear up poults? :wallbash:

Aye thats right mate....rear a few extra to feed the f**kers, what a clown!!!! Do you know the price to rear up poults? :wallbash:

its a fact of life bud,fur you can feather you can't.

the bop are protected one and all so what do you want to do about them?

waidmann

its a fact of life bud,fur you can feather you can't.

the bop are protected one and all so what do you want to do about them?

waidmann

All tell that to the bank manager when i cant pay my mortgage.

I dont think i should dig a hole for myself on a public forum, do you?

I dont think Mr Hawk has the idea. I don't think Mr Hawk knows a thing about Game Rearing and shooting. As you quite clearly pointed out Lab, the cost of rearing poults is enormous. There are ways of determing birds and I'm afraid anyone who openly advertises that they have or would shoot a bird of prey is a complete cretin!