How much do you get out with your dog??

Just wanted to get an idea of how often you lot get out in the field (hunting or training) with your dogs.

I know this will change throughout the year as the weather and hunting seasons change.

I don't have a hunting dog but have a dog I compete with in a protection sport (Schutzhund). We compete in tracking obedience and protection so quite a lot of exercised to teach (and srew up :whistling: ). We train 2 weekday evenings and Sunday mornings during the summer, and Saturday mornings only during the winter. With a pup some sort of work would be required at least once a day for shorter periods.

What about your schedule??

Mods: This is posted on the Lurcher, Terrier and Gundog forums as they are different types of dogs requiring different schedules. Hope this is OK to do.

Just wanted to get an idea of how often you lot get out in the field (hunting or training) with your dogs.

I know this will change throughout the year as the weather and hunting seasons change.

I don't have a hunting dog but have a dog I compete with in a protection sport (Schutzhund). We compete in tracking obedience and protection so quite a lot of exercised to teach (and srew up :whistling: ). We train 2 weekday evenings and Sunday mornings during the summer, and Saturday mornings only during the winter. With a pup some sort of work would be required at least once a day for shorter periods.

What about your schedule??

Mods: This is posted on the Lurcher, Terrier and Gundog forums as they are different types of dogs requiring different schedules. Hope this is OK to do.

try to get 2 hours a day bit more some times

im out every day with my dogs no matter what the weather or how bad it is an hour in the morning and 2 hours at night and wek ends out for 4 hours a day with them even in the snow rain the lot when traing i take them out first then out on there own for no more than 30 min