does anyone have a good working border line these days?

Your from Cumbria, I know a few who work borders in Cumbria, some good dogs amongst them. :thumbs:

one of the lines are from w/ton, gentle man by the name of d.hannah,top borders top bloke!! :thumbs:ian jolly another lad that keeps a good border or three! :cheers:

[/

Not sure Donald has any Borders now - Old Rock was a legend

There are some lads in scotland withthe old Levi oakes stuff that is good apparently. Been thinking long and hard myself.

A lad who used to hunt hounds in west cumbria has some good non pedigee borders

Your from Cumbria, I know a few who work borders in Cumbria, some good dogs amongst them. :thumbs:

one of the lines are from w/ton, gentle man by the name of d.hannah,top borders top bloke!! :thumbs:ian jolly another lad that keeps a good border or three! :cheers:

[/

There are some lads in scotland withthe old Levi oakes stuff that is good apparently. Been thinking long and hard myself.

old rock that was some dog,he had a dog called ben,only terrier ive seen bolt a fox out of a very strong holding earth!!levi oakes strain of border takes beatin,had one direct off the man(rip)very hard terrier!! :victory:

[/

is jimmy and neil from pica area still keepin a dog or two?