Campsie Working Terrier show

"we (i've) got everything sorted" BRILLIANT!!!! you are better doin it your way bud, you run it well, am coming over the road on thursday, i have a couple of raffle prizes for you, will i give them to you or the wee man?

atb

mcass123

Give them to me mate.Thanks alot bud.Can you make the day mate?Its not long now,i can start relaxing in about a week.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried to download the rest from the camera....No Joy Sorry

Posted Images

"we (i've) got everything sorted" BRILLIANT!!!! you are better doin it your way bud, you run it well, am coming over the road on thursday, i have a couple of raffle prizes for you, will i give them to you or the wee man?

atb

mcass123

Give them to me mate.Thanks alot bud.Can you make the day mate?Its not long now,i can start relaxing in about a week.

ok bud, al drop them off, i will be there on the day, lookin forward to it, fingers crossed for the weather

sounds like a good day out what time does it all kick off

Aprox 1pm.The lads will be there from about 11.Pop over and have a chat.Theres also an agricultural show so theres plenty to do if you arive early.

Great show, brilliant weather, good craic and even better hospitalty :drink::thumbs: First time ever been to this show and boy have I been missing out!! I certainly won't be missing another one in future!! The Campsie boy's put in a massive effort for people like us :thumbs: and deserve our support for their future show's

Thanks again to Campsie Working Terrier Club and Clachan for the invite and all the best for the future from Neilston Working Dog Association (NWDA)

Tom

Ps: My "Sporting Useless (Lucas) Terrier got nowhere either :blink: Good judging by Jim Monteith though who correctly spotted my dog's got no balls :laugh::laugh::laugh: