• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all some pic of pups and dobie..pups are just over 3 weeks

nice pups pal   farmer

nice pups how many dogs and how many bitches have you got

Posted Images

a mate of mine had some doberman(bitch) x grey pups many years ago...the one he kept was a stunning bitch that was quite similar to a saluki type cross..it was looking to be a class act,but was lost to parvo.

the other a big dog about 28" was a killing machine..a massive beast with endless stamina..he was worked and retired a good old dog built like a brick shithouse as they say.

Last year i was in majorca in a little place called Pollensa and i saw a dog that was excactly the same as my mates old dog.I questioned the owner and When i Said i thought it was a doby/grey she could,nt believe I knew.apparently there was a rather large litter dispersed around the area and they all looked the same and were supposedly very agile hunters.

The little bitch my mate had all those years ago was about 25" and very lithe and built for coursing,had great feet and stamina.there was plans to put her back to a greyhound but parvo stopped that.

Keep us updated on these please.

atb

Vin

Nice looking pups, mate.

I used a dobie/pitbull cross on pigs in Australia. I bought him as a guard dog to start with but took him out with the other dogs on hunts and he took to it like a duck to water. Very smart, hard as nails and very agile.

I think dobvies are underated dogs, they add legs and intelligence to some crosses.

Here's mine

post-55752-0-10382100-1290500673_thumb.jpg

post-55752-0-04355600-1290500691_thumb.jpg

Nice looking pups, mate.

I used a dobie/pitbull cross on pigs in Australia. I bought him as a guard dog to start with but took him out with the other dogs on hunts and he took to it like a duck to water. Very smart, hard as nails and very agile.

I think dobvies are underated dogs, they add legs and intelligence to some crosses.

Here's mine

nice looking dog that.