Kennel mesh

Guest erb

Guest erb

Ime at my wits end lads, ive been all over my town trying to get 2x2 wire mesh on a roll for a new kennel build but cant fined it anywhere, If anyone got a link/phone number of someone that supplies and couriours it would be mutch appetiated. cheers erb

seems every one i ask either nicked it,found or a mate gave um theirs :11:

Guest chilli

hard as f**k to find aint it !! i would say you will struggle tio find it mate i coulnt get wat i wanted so i got wire mesh from wickes which did the job . but you are building kennels so i assume you want something a bit stronger ie a 8 by 4 sheet of mesh ? if so you want to try metal suppliers , i just put sheet metal in www.wanadoo.co.uk an got plenty of people who sell wat you want i dont no were u r so u may have to pay delivery

try here

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Metal-Supplies

or go an steal some harris fenceing do the job

Guest erb

Cheers lads, i thought there might be somewhere where you all get it from lol , seems like one of those things you see every where but when you want it cant get, i tryed google it over the weekend with not mutch luck for 2x2 10gauge a mate of mine who keeps birds mentioned birketts ile give them a bell, other than that ive found where i can by it in sheets but not shore about price yet, i heard on the roll is cheeper 3ftx25m £50, how mutch should i expect to pay for 8x4 sheet ?

cheers erb .

Yeh agree there shaun, yellow ad papers are the best bet....or if you know a shopfitter they use it in the supermarkets for shelves..2"x 2" weld mesh galv and mild steel meshes...

Guest CharlieC

mine was ...........ahem.........aquired :D

theres lots of places you will find it.................motorway bridges......................railway bankings....................gabian baskets on river bankings.................... :ph34r: :ph34r:

:11:

Guest erb

I can see it now' hunters all over the country hanging around looking dodgey with snips in their back pockets :D

I better start looking, if i get in any trouble ile tell um you lot made me do it :ph34r: :11:

Guest CharlieC

feck off :11:

I didnt shag him I bribed him with alchohol (men are so easy to get round :D ) ................theres a difference you know :kiss: :kiss: